nothing more

solarian

I thought about posting this in talk-talk, but it seems more Linux related, so..

For the last couple of weeks or so after my last Mandriva 2005 reinstall (and upgrade from rc2),

when I went through the enjoyable procedure of setting everything up (I like messing with computers),

finally created an ultimate KDE theme for me, my pc from a tinkering box has become a home appliance.. :lol2::screwy:

No really, I just use it with no visable need of further tweaking or modifying it to my needs,

use it without noticing all the gears and code that runs under the hood, ..because it doesn't bug me.

Quite a weird feeling. After a bit more than 6 years of messing with computers and 1.5 years now with Linux I'm finally at peace.

:thanks:Linux and Mandriva

p.s. Now for a full bliss I just need that Macromedia stuff runs nativly on Linux,

but that is for Adobe to do, not Mandrakesoft.

Edited by solarian

Man you must be bored now.

I'm always looking for things to do with the comp whenever I'm not otherwise occupied.

Just managed to install Quasar (the set up of the postgresql database was a bit daunting at first, but managed it, eventually, hey I have only been using Linux for approx 2 months now :) ). Anyhow I think that's gonna keep me content for a while (I'm a trainee accountant, gotta get my kicks some how, lol).

Cheers