Robin Hood - Legend of Sherwood

Darkelve

Website is here:

http://www.robinhood-game.com/web/en/robin...ive&menu=0&id=0

You can download the demo here:

http://www.3ddownloads.com/Strategy/Robin%...ux-demo-x86.run

I just finished lvl1 (the only playable level in the demo)

It's good quality and great fun... definitely try it if you enjoy strategy games!

Tried it out, haven't played much - but so far I'm not completely impressed. The top-down view is a bit strange for what is essentially an rpg (so far). You would expect it to play more like Commandos with that view... maybe I just need to get used to it, I haven't really played enough to form a rounded opinion.

Anyway, many people will love this game and big up to Spellbound and E.P.I.C. for porting this game to Linux! Just one thing: the exit button still says "Exit to Windows" on it - might be worth changing that with the next upgrade patch ;)

Well, I gotta admit you've gotta get used to it first. I had to replay the mission 8 or 9 times until I got the feel of the game. Of course, it just might not be your cup of tea. But I had a lot of fun... even though I wasn't very efficient in evading the troops and ended up knocking everyone down! :lol:

I read they're also porting a game called "Airline Tycoon".