Show off your desktop (July 05)

iphitus

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xplanet and a bunch of Karamba themes (sorry for the small size but my account on this board is filled and I can only upload 200kb files on picserver).

p.png.

Superkaramba has seen some new development recently. You can now install themes directly from kde-look.org (though liquid weather not, even though it says here so :angry: ) I've been playing around with it and it's quite nice. I tried it a when it just came out but I never really saw the point. Now though, and the coming integration of it in KDE, make it look very promising.

p.png

p.png

There is also some new stuff for Konqueror. The thing I like best is Metabar though right now it's horribly slow and buggy. You see at a glance all the file information, including a preview (even of a mp3 or movie). It's possible to edit the look so I'm sure when it's all finished it will look a lot better. Metabar, just like Superkaramba, is now a part of KDE and you will get it when you install KDE in the future.

Looks like we KDE users will have plenty toys to play with. :)

p.png

p.png