Were linked at Distrowatch

Guest anon

anon, you should contact the web admin and ask if he could append a "(unofficial user's board)" after the site's name. they have already done something like it for the plf site.

and shouldnt this be in the forum discussion forum? (saying forum firum is funnier :mystismiles:)

ciao!

Append an "unofficial user's board" note ?? NO !! I don't like that idea at all. :lol:

How about " THE Mandrake user board ??

Put this post in the forum disscussion ?? well, its more of a statement than a comment.

But if you insist, then I will , are you insisting ?? :lol:

True we wouldn't lose anything, but there's nothing to gain either.

BTW This board, for legal reasons, could only become an official Mandrake board if they, or at least an employee of theirs, had control over the contents of this site. Being independent has some drawbacks, but many advantages.

Some of the posts made on this board, would never be allowed on MDKclub.

Ciao!

I will ask him to put "Independent " No promises he wll do it though.

Actually, I would like to see that word on our home page. Don't know if it will ever happen though, it seems to take ages to get anything done here sometimes, maybe Im too impatient. You get that way when you run your own business, I have to make on the spot decisions, and I expect staff to act on them instantly. "Not next week !! do it now, or else :evil: "

its not supposed to be a question of not enough active partitcipation. If a poll/discussion is only participated by a handful of people during a designated (and understandable) period of time, then that should be enough to arrive in a decision. if somebody bitches about the outcome when that person havent participated in the discussion, then tell him to take a hike or start a discussion meaning to reverse the previous decision (we call this RED TAPE).

gramps, maybe you should really transfer this to the board discussion forum. :)

ciao!