• Announcements

• spinynorman

Mandriva Official Documentation

Official documentation for extant versions of Mandriva can be found at doc.mandriva.com.   Documentation for the latest release may take some time to appear there. You can install all the manuals from the main repository if you have Mandriva installed - files are prefixed mandriva-doc.
    • paul

Forum software upgrade   10/29/17

So you may have noticed the forum software has upgraded !!!
      A few things that have changed. We no longer have community blogs (was never really used) We no longer have a portal page.
      We can discuss this, and decide whether it is needed (It costs money) See this thread: Here
Sign in to follow this  
Kieth

kpresenter

These days, I have been making a slide presentation using kpresenter. Then it dawned on me, I do not know how to put it on a cd to show slides in front of a large group!! :woops: I should of learned that first. Obviously I can burn my .kpr file to a cd, but how do I show the slides? What do I have to do to use it in other programs or machines besides a linux based computer? I need to show these slides to various groups in various places, and I will not have a computer with me. Therefore, I will have to use whatever computer or machine that is available. Thanks.

Can you create PDF from the slides (look for an option export/print/create PDF)? AS a last resort, print them to a postscript file, then use ps2pdf to convert pstscript to PDF.

Well, I tried, but it messes up the format in both cases (.ps, .pdf). I suppose that is because I am using a custom sized page format. While googleing, I found the following site about an independent viewer, which might have the answer. Has anyone ever tried it?

http://www.indeview.org/