internet won't come up anymore

My FC3 machine won't bring up any web page anymore, just says... "google.com not found..."

My wife & I have 3 machines in one room, all connected to one DHCP router & DSL modem. The internet comes up fine on my other machine (win2k) and also on my wife's piece-of-crap old win98 machine. And when I previously had FC2 on this machine, it ALWAYS worked great in terms of internet browsing.

Now, in the past few days, my FC3 machine just won't show any web page. I was wondering what the possibilities could be... hardware, FC3, user... ? The machine isn't very old.

sorry if my question is too anoying but have u tried running the command ifconfig on the console and see if your eth0 has some ip assigned to it ? , do u have the ip of your router ? have u tried pinging it like ping 192.168.1.1 (in my case) to see if your ethernet its getting conected ?, if everything its going try pinging www.google.com or something like that to see what happens :D

Edited by rdoggsv