Check out this great discussion at aolm...

SteamCat

Yep, been following that one for some time now. Peter's always good for a laugh and an insult and giving pointers on posting form but very seldom does he actually ever answer any questions.

He must have been in a good mood when this started, I bet he's not now though. lol

Peter Breuer has been behaving that way since I found that group in 2000. If you look him up in google you'll have an idea why he behaves that way in part at least. There are few people in that newsgroup as well as the others he posts in who can match his knowledge much less his attitude. Floating around google groups somewhere is an anthology of some of his more hilarious insults. The man has the skin of a crocodile and an attitude to match. That is actually one of the shorter topic exchanges in the list of long topics. I'll say this much. If you were one of his students you would be the better for it provided you didn't have a nervous breakdown.

If you want a laugh look up Uncle Theodore with the modifier Mandrakeexpert in a.o.l.m. google groups advanced to see where most of those folks are coming from.

Counterspy.

Peter Breuer is basically the Simon (forgot the last name) from American Idol. He is rough, full of scathing comments, etc, etc.. basically the person you like to hate. He is not a troll however, since he actually knows his stuffs. I basically just put him to the rank of arrogant elitist :)

Peter Breuer is basically the Simon (forgot the last name) from American Idol. He is rough, full of scathing comments, etc, etc.. basically the person you like to hate. He is not a troll however, since he actually knows his stuffs. I basically just put him to the rank of arrogant elitist :)

No your right he's not a troll and he does know his stuff, he just has absolutily no people skills and if newbies tick him off that much he has no business answering questions. I've had some "interesting" exchanges what that looser. lol