Should I get Mandriva Linux Limited Edition 2005?

Guest Coffee-OD

Hi all,

I just finished installing my Mandrake 2005 Limited Eddition and it looks great , even with the Hardware Compatibility, everythings work fine for me ... there was also no any Problemes with Nvidia Driver, everything went well...... Multimdia Suppot are the best till now :D

I am Happy......... ;)

FreeEagle

Guys-

Download the 10.2rc2 and install it. Configure your urpmi sourced to the 2005le tree. Upgrade the system. Stop waiting. B)

Guys-

Download the 10.2rc2 and install it. Configure your urpmi sourced to the 2005le tree. Upgrade the system. Stop waiting. B)

Before to read this I did something close to this...

I upgraded my 10.1 installation with the 10.2rc2, so I used easy-urpmi and configured the LE2005 folders.

So I used that to upgrade some little thing and installed the smart package manager and the ksmart or something.

So I used smart to update all my system automagically. But the interface of smart is little poor in my opinion and I dont see that it is looking in cooker folders. Now I have a Mandriva Linux 2006.0 installed, but all looks good.

The only thing I noticed is that when I click Shutdown my computer in the KDE, this is not shutdown, is only the same as Close session. But in KDM the shutdown is working, so its ok to me.

I can say that Im a happy Linux users with Mandriva Linux. :D

I think we'd consider that an insult! LOTS of things are broken here!!!

(wait, is that what I'm meant to say?)

;)

actually, I agree, currently I can't seem to get any version of Acrobat or RealPlayer to run at all but everything else is currently pretty bug-free on Cooker.