Difference between RC2 and 2005 LE ?

patbier

Hello,

I've beta tested the mandriva 2005.

So i have the last RC2 installed, updated with cooker rpms until yesterday.

This morning, i change my urpmi configuration in order to use the official rpms instead of cooker ones.

A urpmi --auto-select said that all is up to date.

So, what is the differences between my RC2 updated and a fresh 2005 official installation ?

(only commercial packages ?)

Thanks for your answers ;)

if you've been updating with cooker then you'd be up to what was on the official as they usually put a freeze on cooker at a certain point until after the final version is released (i think i said that right).

what I mean is, probably from RC2 (or earlier) the only packages going into cooker were ones to that were bug fixes/etc. for the official release.

Edited by tymark

Guest Adriano1

Be very careful here... I used easy-urpmi to change from cooker to current, but it's still at 10.1 so you'll get a lot of "this package cannot be installed" and "I have to remove x and y to install z". Better continue with cooker or stall until 10.2 mirrors open.

As far as I see, the mirrors themselves are not quite ready yet. I'll have to be patient and Cook :)

Edited by Adriano