ManDRIVAusers.org ?

scoopy

Just straighten out a point or two about the cocaine in CC.

It WAS NOT added. It was produced as part of the chemical reaction of the making of CC.

The US government ordered the elimination of the chemical but this has not been 100% possible because the removal procedure must still have some present for the process to remove the bulk of the chemical. You would have absolutely no chance of getting a high on the amount still in CC so to all intents and purposes it has been eliminated. A qualified chemist could still detect its presence.

John.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like Coca-Cola (Coke) anyway, maybe sometimes but without gas.

About the name :gossip:

The english is the most second spoken language. The Mandarin is not the mos spoken becose the Cantones is the mos spoken in the China. My Kung Fu master , Li Wing Kay tell me that. Mandarin is forced by the government but without count Hong Kong, the rest of the country speak nativile Cantones (I don't know how to write this in english).

But now, I will reveal to all of you the trully most spoken language of the globe. The language of :woops: , Love, Amor, Amore, Amour (Is that in french?) ...

So maybe XXX Linux is the best all around names. :headbang:

:hanged: What MandrivaSoft is doing? :lol2:

The frenchs are :cheeky:

:bounce8:

Edited by ethraza

Sorry to go o/t again, .... Cantonese is definitely not the most spoken language in China, it wasn't even before the government started pushing Mandarin. It's the language of the province Canton. There are many more provinces, and many more dialects (hakka to name one). BTW The written language is Mandrarin. Your KF master is wrong. Read the info on the web. BTW _my_ KF master has been saying the same as I have: Mandarin is spoken more than Cantonese, in total. Outside of China however, it depends on where you are - in many large cities, there are larger communities of Cantonese speakers (Amsterdam, Paris, London, etc).

Enjoy Linux!

:D

The written language is the language. Cantonese and Mandarin speakers write the same characters. Since the characters are pictographic and not phonetic, it really doesn't make any sense to call the written language either Cantonese or Mandarin. The difference between the two only exists so far as *spoken* language is concerned. It'd be easiest just to refer to the written language as Chinese.

Ehm, I'm half Chinese. My name is Chinese. Granted, I don't really speak chinese, but I have loads of (mostly Cantonese) Chinese speaking friends, plus a KF master from HK, plus due to my genetic heritage a drive to find out things about the Chinese culture.

The written language is Mandarin, there is no real difference between the spoken Mandarin and the words they would write down. Sure, there is a slight difference, just like spoken and written English. However, there are more or less common/regular words in Cantonese that don't even have an associated character (pictogram if you will) nor an equivalent word in Mandarin.

Now the real problem is: what is the meaning of 'mandrivausers' in either language? And would they pronounce it mandlivausels?

:P

Now the real problem is: what is the meaning of 'mandrivausers' in either language? And would they pronounce it mandlivausels?

:P 

Hahah that's comical. I like the Chinese accents, the owners of a Cantonese restaurant in my area are über.

Edited by Lärs