UT 2004 Problem

Drakx

Hello guys :D

Well first let me tell you a bit about myself im not new to Linux been using it for some time on and off till i got to grips with the whole thing :D, as i've become more and more use to it im finding my self wanting to do the things i do in xp Like Playing UT2004. Now upntill having probs with mu graphics card (too old) i did have a Nvidia card with 3d support never really been a problem for me :D (im one of the lucky ones i guess :D) and after hearing a lot of people talk about the ATI X800Pro i thought i would get one. And thats when i thought right now theres no stopping me (WRONG) Xp caught a trojan that uses IRC so by this time i thought i would re-install Mandrake and try to play there (thinking its no problem done this driver thing before) Wrong again :o i tryed 3 diffrent distros and i could not get the ati driver to work at all, so i remembered that i had a dvd of mandrake 10.1 (the downloaded one with both ati and nvidia drivers) so off i went installed and i picked my card up as RADION flgrx great i thought no probelms now WRONG i installed UT2004 and when i comes to starting i get the following error

[drakx@Box ut2004]$ ./ut2004

WARNING: ALC_EXT_capture is subject to change!

Xlib: extension "XiG-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD" missing on display ":0.0".

Signal: SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]

Aborting.

Crash information will be saved to your logfile.

[drakx@Box ut2004]$

so what am i doing wrong? as far as i know my card has 3d acc here is the result of glxgears

25859 frames in 5.0 seconds = 5171.800 FPS

25788 frames in 5.0 seconds = 5157.600 FPS

25766 frames in 5.0 seconds = 5153.200 FPS

25786 frames in 5.0 seconds = 5157.200 FPS

when i type flgrxinfo i get command not known

please help im at a loss

Thank you :D