• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bvc here :banana:

loosers!

loosers!

loosers!

loosers!

giving linux a crackers name :devil:

did they contact to ask if they could do it on the up_and_up?

children!

loosers!

children!

loosers!

:deal:

bums!

/anon enable bvc :mr-green:

loosers!

loosers!

loosers!

loosers!

children!

loosers!

children!

loosers!

bums!

/anon enable bvc  :mr-green:

Rather unfair if you ask me - he's enabling us to pay the same amount as everyone else - though without the (in general, though less so with iTunes) restrictive DRM. The absolutely simple solution to this is to make an official iTunes client for linux..so IMO, apple have themselves to blame. Though I am sure they have MUCH bigger things to worry about a few linux users paying them! :)

loosers!

loosers!

loosers!

loosers!

children!

loosers!

children!

loosers!

bums!

/anon enable bvc  :mr-green:

Rather unfair if you ask me - he's enabling us to pay the same amount as everyone else - though without the (in general, though less so with iTunes) restrictive DRM. The absolutely simple solution to this is to make an official iTunes client for linux..so IMO, apple have themselves to blame. Though I am sure they have MUCH bigger things to worry about a few linux users paying them! :)

unfair?

this is not dvdcss...not everyone needs itunes ;)

quite fair

quite lawful

quite mature

quite right

still not legitimate, just you're breaking a different agreement; in that case, the one that says you're not allowed to run OS X on anything but Apple hardware, regardless of whether you own a license. (No, I don't think they could make it stand up in court either, but it's there.)

still not legitimate, just you're breaking a different agreement; in that case, the one that says you're not allowed to run OS X on anything but Apple hardware, regardless of whether you own a license. (No, I don't think they could make it stand up in court either, but it's there.)

It mentions "Apple Labeled" hardware. Some folks have reasoned that you could put an Apple sticker on the box ;)

:lol2:

that's like putting a lower priced tag on an item in a store, buying it at that lower price, and thinking you didn't steal :rolleyes:

There was a time that this thread would have been against board guidelines but I see that portion has been removed. I do however find it funny that links/threads to completely legal, open source iso's to a new mandrake release are not aloud but this cracker app is. As an musician/songwriter of 13 years I find it repulsive. I have iTune's on xp and other music is given to me, and I have used gtk-gnutella to download about 5 songs in the last 3 years. I will not anymore. On the flip side cd's cost way too much. $20+ is insane. So I use iTune's or do without.

-bvc

Edited by nano