Strange problem with FC3 and wireless print server

I have a linksys wireless print server, its local ip address is 192.168.1.111, i am connected to my network wirelessly from fc3 and i am able to get to the router's web based utility (192.168.1.1). but i am not able to connect to the web based utility of the wireless print server through my FC3 box... i can do it from a windows laptop that i have but not through the FC3 box any ideas?

[moved from Networking by spinynorman]

looks like this has something to do with the firewall, but i cannot find what other ports i am supposed to let pass through,

631Tcp&udp for LPD

500 something TCP&UDP for IPP

then i think 9100TCP

i have a linksys wireless g usb 2 print server, i looked in the manual and there is no mention of needing to let any ports pass though a firewall...

well i figured out that it is port 515 TCP that i am supposed to open up.... i tried to do that and it didnt work. so i tried installing shorewall to configure iptables, but i didnt understand that, so i uninstalled that and then i installed firestarter. i set the ip addresses of the printservers to be trusted and to allow all incoming connections from it. i also set the outgoing to be permissive by default... still not working....