The Best Free Online Game On The Net!

Guest buckshot

Guest buckshot

* * * SHOOT'EM UP GAMES * * *

America's Army

Category: First Person Shooter

Homepage: http://www.americasarmy.com/

License: open source zlib/libpng License?

For Windows Users :AA:SF (Vanguard) v2.2.

'For Linux Users :AA:SF (Vanguard) v2.2.1

If you already have the AA:SF (Vanguard) v2.2 full version, you must download AA:SF (Vanguard) v2.2 to v2.2.1 patch.

Platform: linux/Windows/MAC/BSD/others

Hardware Requirement: -

Additional System Requirements: Uses OpenGL & SDL.

Singleplayer: can open maps offline*see AAO off site*

Multiplayer: Yes

Demo: no (freeware)

Description:The America's Army game provides civilians with an inside perspective and a virtual role in today's premier land force: the U.S. Army. The game is designed to provide an accurate portrayal of Soldier experiences across a number of occupations. In the game, players will explore progressive individual and collective training events within the game. Once they successfully completed these events they will advance to multiplayer operations in small units.

Reviews:America’s Army is one of the five most popular PC action games played online. It provides players with the most authentic military experience available, from exploring the development of Soldiers in individual and collective training to their deployment in simulated missions in the War on Terror.

sigh the last time I tried playing that game in windoze, it refused to save my profile. When I played it in linux, the graphics were all funky (i mean really funky). Somewhere on this board is a thread of me begging for help in regards to that. It looked really fun and stuff, but sigh, nothing.