Locale 4 urpmi updates

LatterDaySaint

Hi there ,I could be wrong, but every time I have reinstalled Mandrake10.1 (I Hope This Is The Last Time I Have To)that when I go to "system-configuration-packaging-Mandrakelinux Update" 4 the first time that it asks me where my locale is so that I get my updates from a closer destination which I have found downloads with my Dial up Modem a lot quicker than normal. But this time it didnt seem to ask me and went straight to looking 4 available packages . Anyway I have found it to be xtra slow this time with updates, I want to emphasize that Im not talking about easyurpmi which I have setup and have to use Taiwan because its the closest to Australia that I know of. But If I remember rightly before this problem with Mandrakelinux Update that it gave me an Australian locale to use which was very quick ,but I didnt get a choice this time so Im now hoping theres a way to make sure I can use the Australian Locale with MandrakeLinux Update ,Can anyone Help ... From Jason Thanks ..