Help me make KDE 3 look like Mac OS X!

DOlson

I wanna make my KDE 3 look and act as much like Mac OS X so I can show a friend of mine, as he's totally into the Aqua look.

So, I'm asking you all for help. I looked around a bit on the major theme sites, but I haven't found anything that is bang-on for Mac OS X.

If you know exactly what to use, please, let me know.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joehill

there's an IceWM window decoration that looks exactly like Aqua. Look on KDELook.org.

Plus, if you want, I have a CD full of icon sets for the Mac. I'd be happy to convert some of them to .png, and I could probably make you a kick-ass wallpaper.

Guest defunct

Your friend has problems if he likes that look.. The MacOSX reminds me of an insane asylum, all pretty on the outside, with @#$#@ed up things going on inside.

Your friend has problems if he likes that look.. The MacOSX reminds me of an insane asylum, all pretty on the outside, with @#$#@ed up things going on inside.

Yes... Because it's got Unix Inside... Then it's all !@!@$#@ed up... Yeah... It should have Windows underneath it... Yeah... That'd be great...

i thought it meant Xtra Poo! :P

At least when i have been fixing my friends(bad friends) xp installations, it appears to be complete crap to me. Makes a pentium 4 2000 feel like a 486.

I'd stick with 98SE if it wasn't for Linux.

Guest defunct

ya I had 98 se forever until mandrake. 8.1 was my first install of linux ever! yea but the Xp really stands for xtreme programming i always thought that made them out to be the gayest dorks..