LICQ for KDE

MoonChild

YA I never figured out how to run icq/ msn messanger/etc. off gAIM but would like to know ...

ICQ is easy just fire up Gaim, it installes pre-configured for ICQ. MSN and the rest you just go Tools/Plugins and select the correct one. As in libmsn for the MSN network etc. Then once that's done you go Tools/Accounts/Add. Change the protocol to the IM that you want and fill out the information necessary. Then once your back at the Ac****s window highlight the one you created and click the SignOn/Off button and you're off to the races.

BTW depending on the IM filling out the information in the new account may require either putting in your UIN or your hotmail address.

I thought that was a jolt cola can.. None of the beer can I know is red like that.

Burppppp! It's a beer but in a coke wrapper to hide it as Tux is sittling outside having a cold one and here in Canada we can have some pretty stupid backwoods drinking laws. :)