10.1 Official ISO now available on mirrors

Guest anon

BTW Dragonmage - thought you had a copy of Mdk already...? Not working properly?

Well, as you can see in my sig, I have it working with my desktop. The problem is that in my laptop, the DVD-RW drive is effectively a CD-RW drive now. It cannot read (much less write) DVDs anymore. So I need CD version. Don't worry, I was just back from my regular linux shop and I just bought the CDs.

Now, if only I can find out why the Audio CDs doesn't give out sounds, even with regular analog cable. But that is another question for another topic :)

That only work if I can copy the content of the DVD into the hard disk beforehand. Like I said, it cannot read DVDs at all.

Although it is possible to do nfs install if I can copy the content of the DVD to my desktop and then use nfs install. But what will happen if I want to install something that requires something that is located in the DVD? That means I have to either change the urpmi database to use ftp install or connect it into my desktop everytime. It is more hassle than just getting a 4 cd and carry it everywhere :)

Yay the iso's are finally on the jetstreamgames ftp servers so New Zealand adsl users can download at full speed for free now. An hour and a half download total sure beats 12hrs per iso on my normal capped connection.