Show off your desktop: December

iphitus

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool!

are those trans desklets or did you make the images that appear to be a part of the wallpaper?

Oh, and / partition is in there twice but I guess you knew that.

danke! thanks also for pointing out the / partition.

I took the image in the gdesklets from the wallpaper, you can see it at the top of the line of them. I also made it slightly transparent.

and take a look at my new screeny, i made a new gdesklet! a notepad! that looks like a notepad! :cheeky:

http://aslan.no-ip.com/~iphitus/screenshots/20122004.png

nominated screeny

Not to suck it up, but I personally think bvc should get some kind of medal or something. All the stuff he made/makes to Gnome is just top notch and makes gnome superior when it comes to themes and look.

Well, I'll give you my personal medal, five bananas!: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

cybr...your attachment isn't working

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Not to suck it up, but I personally think bvc should get some kind of medal or something. All the stuff he made/makes to Gnome is just top notch and makes gnome superior when it comes to themes and look.

Well, I'll give you my personal medal, five bananas!:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

oooo....bananas!!!!

THX!!!!

Enjoy!

cybr...your attachment isn't working
Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

try now, i was removing/adding/editing maybe when you clicked on in.

here is my latest desktop. i thought it would be fair not to nominate my ubuntu or fedora box but my mandrake box, as this is MUSB not UUSB or FUSB. ;)

so, here goes my new nominated screenie.

good old, reliable gnome with "milk 2.1" theme mixed with "flat milk" windeco, self-made wallpaper (quality loss due to jpeg format in this screenie, but i think uploading a png-file is not a nice move for modem-users) and "yellow office" icon-theme.

Edited by arctic

here is my latest desktop. i thought it would be fair not to nominate my ubuntu or fedora box but my mandrake box, as this is MUSB not UUSB or FUSB. ;)

good old, reliable gnome with "milk 2.1" theme mixed with "flat milk" windeco, self-made wallpaper (quality loss due to jpeg format in this screenie, but i think uploading a png-file is not a nice move for modem-users) and "yellow office" icon-theme.

Feel free to nominate any distro. I use and nominate my arch, bvc ubuntu, cybrjackle fedora, and others gentoo and other distros :D

Feel free to nominate any distro. I use and nominate my arch, bvc ubuntu, cybrjackle fedora, and others gentoo and other distros :D

Yeah... I use SuSe, although the look is so 'general KDE' that you could think it was any other distro really!