Show off your desktop: December

iphitus

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome. Post that screenshot as nominated and you have my vote :D

Im impressed, it turned out *really* well :drum::headbang:

i am using/testing it currently and it works okay. the only thing that could be a improved is the progess bar. it is a bit "hard" to see... white on white... but apart from that, great work. :)

really? I see it fine. It's white on a medium gray.

well, okay, i do see it. i just thought that e.g. for older people or persons with vision problems, it might be a bit hard to use. maybe a second, alternative version with some more contrasting colors would be a solution... but then it would ruin the "soft touch" of this theme... :unsure:

exactly

It was a brighter shinier white at one point but then it jumped out at ya so I made it soft again. I was thinking of a black version but my eyes can't handle the black/white contrast like they used to. But that wouldn't be 'user/accessible' friendly either. I make them for me first, and if eyecandy/ personal preference gets in the way of usuability than ppl don't have to use it. :D

exactly

It was a brighter shinier white at one point but then it jumped out at ya so I made it soft again. I was thinking of a black version but my eyes can't handle the black/white contrast like they used to. But that wouldn't be 'user/accessible' friendly either. I make them for me first, and if eyecandy/ personal preference gets in the way of usuability than ppl don't have to use it. :D

a black version wouldn't be a good alternative. black/white contrasts are very hard on the eyes. B)

but how about altering the whole theme to match the colors used for industeel, human or glider? i think that could look terrific. :)