• Announcements

• spinynorman

Mandriva Official Documentation

Official documentation for extant versions of Mandriva can be found at doc.mandriva.com.   Documentation for the latest release may take some time to appear there. You can install all the manuals from the main repository if you have Mandriva installed - files are prefixed mandriva-doc.
    • paul

Forum software upgrade   10/29/17

So you may have noticed the forum software has upgraded !!!
      A few things that have changed. We no longer have community blogs (was never really used) We no longer have a portal page.
      We can discuss this, and decide whether it is needed (It costs money) See this thread: Here
Guest anon

Help in your own language

Hi,

my mother tongue is French.

I try to do my best writing in English because I like it before all and because it is too important in this binary world :pc:

so... I can help you with french translations from time to time (depends of the difficulty/context).

cheers,

Theo.

Edited by theo

Hi!

I might be able to help in finnish or at least I can translate fin-en-fin. So, if you need a finnish helping hand, add me to the list.

-janet

I can help in either :

French

Dutch

Spanish

I can help with Spanish too (Español).

Could lend a hand with french... :cheesy:

Guest Grandpa

Not that I wanna brag about it, but I'm actually studying to be a translator so please, count me in for Romanian (my mother tongue), English, French and Italian in any needed combination :). Thanks!