Loki Setup

Guest whawha

Hi all

Where is the CVS for loki_setup in icculus.org? don't getting connection, page not found

Now, i d/led from some ftp listed in lokigames the files, setpdb, loki_setup, ....

Setupdb compiles fine, when i try to compile loki_setup i get a lot of errors in reference to glade.h, i have the dev libraries installed.

The same thing in my two pc's, in one installed MDK 10 and in another one Gentoo 2004.2

In Gentoo 2004 i have the fail in xdelta, i was trying to compile xdelta from libs dir with no sucess.

Later i will put the exact errors.

Thanks ravage but my problem is what i can't get connection to cvs tree from icculus.org, i get this when i try to browse the cvs:

The requested URL /horde/chora/cvs.php was not found on this server.

Now in reference to the loki_setup tarballs, mdk10 fails in:

p/setup-1.5.8/../setupdb/x86/libsetupdb.a -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib /usr/lib/libxml.a -lintl -lz -static

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lc

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [setup] Error 1

Gentoo

gtk_ui.c:94:25: glade/glade.h: No such file or directory

Thanks

CVS works for me. The links you see are not URL's. You have to copy them to a console. First:cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.icculus.org:/cvs/cvsroot login <enter>

give the password <enter>, then cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.icculus.org:/cvs/cvsroot co loki_setup <enter> that will give you a folder in your home directory etc etc

Using google I found for the cannot find -lc error you need to install the glibc-static-devel rpm.

Good luck.