Weekly or bi-weekly game of FreeCiv

DOlson

If you would be willing to dedicate some time, about two hours or so (I can't really remember how long it takes anymore) to spend playing Freeciv, please post in here the day(s) and time(s) that you would be able to do.

If there was enough interest, I could set up a WebCal for scheduling these games, if we had a lot of people.

http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Freeciv is the site.

We would play using the most current stable version, and I can host the games no problem.

The days I would like to dedicate are Sundays from 5:00pm through (Monday) 5:00am Eastern, or Monday from 1:00pm through midnight. Other times are possible, if we do as I said and get a little site or WebCal going or something so we can easily propose games, and then say yay or nay to if we will be able to show up or not.

The reason I thought of this was from VeeDub's similar post about another game, and I think Freeciv really deserves more attention than it is getting. I want to do this as a stress-free way to take a break from everyday life. It'd be a way to force yourself and myself to relax for a short time every week or two.

Please reply if you feel likewise.