3com gigabit and MNF 82 problem

Guest sistema13

Guest sistema13

I've Installed two gigabit nic's (3com 3c2000) in a Firewall with MNF 8.2 , i've compiled the module according the 3com readme with the drivers provided by 3com. Everything is ok except this two things:

a) i reboot the firewall and the 3com module (3c2000.o) doesn't load automatically, I have to do it manually :wall: how can i configure it so it can do it automatically each time it reboots??

and a little bit more complex

B) this is a firewall and this two nic's are: one to my LAN and one to my DMZ, some computers in my LAN (all with Intel or 3com nic's) can work with the servers in my DMZ without problem, but other computers (all with generic nic's and SMC nic's) doesn't work fine (they try to connect and finally brakes the connection, and some other goes so slowly (20-30 minutes to stablish connection)) and send me timeout problems. any one has this problem or i have to compile again the nic modules changing some value???.

hopefully you can help me

• 3 weeks later...