• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FadeTooBlue :cheesy: (not FadeToBlue)

LighterShadeOfBlue :cheesy:

I'm the musical type :afro:

Nice, although purple is not my thing. I was doing the same gradient effect to metacity with inkscape last night. Try it. Are you using the svg engine for all the gtkrc or pixmap engine with svg images for some? Gnome 2.8?

Edited by bvc

It's blue not purple! :)

Anyway, I have been using pixmaps - i was unaware you could use svg! I have done quite a bit of work since the last screenshot, redoing scrollbars, adjusting buttons, changed the active notebook tab a little along with some touches. Still need to do spin boxes, combos and the metacity....

I have a few problems which I dont know how to fix, could I send it to you and see if you can do anything?

I am on Gnome 2.8.1, although whoever packaged it for arch did a real dud job, some parts are truly stuffed.

As for your name suggestions, hrmm, i reckon ill find something...

iphitus

and after this, there's a new theme coming.. I have already drawn it out :devil:

This is using svg

So does Ana and it uses the svg engine .....didn't know there was one? yup. I can't get the svg engine to work on gnome 2.8. Worked in 2.6.

the svg engine really needs to be finished. Oh, how good gnome could look :woops:

buttons are svg Check them out in relation to the titlebar and light/shadow>mouseover them and the click one and hold. Then open them in inkscape and see how it's done by clicking on the image>Shift+Ctrl+F. Very easy actually ;)

Edited by bvc

I'm running Ubuntu Hoary, But I still love my Fedora ;-) She runs on more stuff right now....

/me wonders were he got the decorations 8)

edit: um wait, hoary is next release, warty is now ;)

unless they released the devel tree already than I need to move, why run stable eh?

Edited by cybrjackle

Ubuntu 4.10 "The Warty Warthog Release" is DONE. Download Warty today!

Your confusing me! Warty is what is out right now,

Release schedule

The following are the current planned releases:

1. Ubuntu 4.10 (The Warty Warthog): October 2004

2. Ubuntu 5.04 (The Hoary Hedgehog): April 2005

3. Ubuntu 5.10 (The Grumpy Groundhog): October 2005

What are you running????