urpmi

mdemers883

So after I update my sources and go for a "urpmi --auto-select" things start installing just fine...then, all my packages come with an error of "invalid signature" and "missing key" and it asks me "y/n" to install them. Bvc has been helping me with setting up my urpmi for the past few days (huge help I might add) and I"m using the same cooker soruces as him on my fresh mandrake 10 install:

cooker

ftp://ftp.proxad.net/pub/Distributions_Linux/Mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/i586/media/main

cooker_contrib

ftp://ftp.proxad.net/pub/Distributions_Linux/Mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/contrib/i586

plf

ftp://ftp.proxad.net/pub/Distributions_Linux/plf/mandrake/10.1

I"m using the same sources as bvc (he gave me the sources) and he hasn't had any of the errors that I'm having. So, I'm wondering if someone else may have run into the same probs I"m having and what they did to fix it.

Thanks

Mark

One recent set of cooker updates was released unsigned. This seems to have been subsequently corrected but perhaps not yet propagated to all mirrors.

BTW You can check which gpg signing keys rpm has installed with the command

rpm -qa gpg-pubkey*

You should see something like this as the output:

gpg-pubkey-caba22ae-3cf2c469
gpg-pubkey-26752624-3fd74faa

caba22ae is the PLF key and 26752624 is the coioker key.