Change mouse look when program loading

te-tsuo

Hello:-)

I have a question and I think most of You know the answer, but I unfortunately don't.

After I click on icon to launch a program, the mouse pointer is not changing so I don't know that program is loading or not(I;m waiting for launch ,but in middle time sometimes I clik on it again and lauch it again:-( ). Can I change mouse pointer behaviour that afther running program, while the program is loading, the mause pointer will change?

I'm using KDE 3.1.

I don't have the MDK Star on my panel (i have dele it long time ago:-( ) But I think this is the same like kcontrol . I dont't have a feedback too because I have deleted all man's,doc's etc.. (long time ago I wos need free space on HDD :-( ). Can You tall me something more how to change busy mouse pointer?

Star in the panel --> Right click on the panel ---> Add ----> Special button ----> K-menu

There is a section at Kde-look.org that tells you how to change Icons, you can also find new icons themes there.

.:=The AI Dude=:.