Hi 2 all

twilight

• 1 month later...

Sometimes just because you no longer use the OS, doesn't mean you still can't hang around and help out. For me I've been toying with a few debian distros primarily Xandros and BeatrIX. The reason I stay was that this forum was so helpful to me (hope to repay it somehow...) that it seems if I have any problem with linux I can find help here. Also its a good place to get the word about linux games (hehehehehehe)

Dont ban me because I am using SuSE 9.3 Pro now...

i use suse 9.3 pro myself. it was mystified that got me started with suse 9.0. actually alot of people on this board helped get me started in suse. i still hang out here, while moderating a suse forum. i enjoy the community here. thats what linux is about.....community. now if you were using :furious3: then we might have to ban ya :deal: (j/k :P )

Hello twilight. Yes that is all 70 plus yrs me. I too am a grandfather (four times) and also a Great Grandfather ( twice going on three times).

Unlike some of the other "old timers" here, I have no intention of moving from Mandriva to something else. In fact I have little inclination to move to some other Linux OS. Mandriva is everything I need and has been for over 2 1/2 yrs now. I am also a great believer in encouraging new and other users to use Mandriva by my own example.

I am not Greek myself but have liked just about every Greek I have ever met.

By the way did you know that the southern Australian city of Melbourne Is the worlds second largest Greek city in the world ???. Have been to your country too and simply loved it and its people.

Welcome to you and all the other new MUB members as well.

Cheers. John.

Hello twilight.                  Yes that is all 70 plus yrs me.  I too am a grandfather (four times) and also a Great Grandfather ( twice going on three times).

Unlike some of the other "old timers" here, I have no intention of moving from Mandriva to something else. In fact I have little inclination to move to some other Linux OS.  Mandriva is everything I need and has been for over 2 1/2 yrs now. I am also a great believer in encouraging new and other users to use Mandriva by my own example. 

I am not Greek myself but have liked just about every Greek I have ever met. 

By the way did you know that the southern Australian city of Melbourne Is the worlds second largest Greek city in the world ???. Have been to your country too and simply loved it and its people.

Welcome to you and all the other new MUB members as well.

Cheers.                                John.

Really? I knew that there are many greek people in Melbourne but not that much. I have been in Australia in Port Hedland and Port Walcott because I am a seaman.

Port Hedland is a very nice and quiet place. I bought also gifts from there.

First time i meet a person like you. In greece all 50+ people dont even know what computer is. If we say about Linux...

My grandmother for example when she sees me configuring Linux she tells me "you play all the time games stop it immediatelly". But I admit I love her very much.