How would i do this?

Lowe

Alright one thing i dislike about gnome is how it has a top bar and a bottom bar, what i wanna do is get the top down to the bottom and then uhm remove the top bar. Or look at the screenshot to see what i mean.

EDIT: Can you believe it! i figured it out again! *smacks head*

Edited by Lowe

:offtopic: AI !!

Well I know that was annoying at first. What I did was to delete all the toolbars and make my own where I wanted it. Then I costumized it and put everything I needed on it.

First of all, right click on an existing bar (panel). A menu will appear. There you can create a new bar or delete the one you've just right-clicked. You can also add everything you want to the new bar from the Add to Panel menu. Remember ! if you want to delete something on the bar (menu button, shortcuts etc you first have to unlock that thing). Right click on the object and click unlock. Just play with the bars :D. That's what I did.

Edited by a13x

Hehehehe....I knew I got flamed for this :cheesy: ...but I couldn't help it, it's like dropping a cat from the 10th floor to see if its landing on its feed. :mr-green::screwy:

Heh, I don't have anything against Gnome. It was meant as a joke :)