Website Echylon

Echylo

I'm working on my website, so this is the result, it's far from completed, so much links do not work yet, but I like to know what you think of the site(especially design) aren't there too many grammar mistakes in it & stuff. I would appreciate your help & suggestions...

link:

http://users.skynet.be/sb152568/

I'm working on my website, so this is the result, it's far from completed, so much links do not work yet, but I like to know what you think of the site(especially design) aren't there too many grammar mistakes in it & stuff. I would appreciate your help & suggestions...

link:

http://users.skynet.be/sb152568/

layout is good in general, try using a css file, that way ur code will be much simpler and the navigation will be faster and one more thing.... if u want ur site to view same at any resolution try putting ur frames in tables like i did at my site... DruManiac - www.drumaniac.com

but it looks very nice anyways

Edited by DruManiac

I agree with the illegibility of the left nav font. Please. Be very sure of what you're doing by replacing a text nav list. In this case, if I surf without images (links in console, but also screen readers for mobile phones because images are expensive) the list is absolutely inaccessible. Also, for your website I don't think frames are needed. If you code properly, a good nav system would be inexpensive enough in bandwidth.

Otherwise it's not bad, but that image map is a big no-no for me. Another thing: in Opera 7.53 (Win) the left nav image is not level with the Echylon logo and the right side nav. Is that on purpose?