MDK9.0 Powerpack

agendelman

Does anyone know if the boxed set of 9.0 Powerpack contains Star Office 6.0?

Mandrake needs some help from supporters, and one of the options is purchasing some software from MandrakeStore? I'm trying to decide, and would greatly appreciate any info

about this. The MDK website makes reference to 7 CDs, but is vague about what is on them.

:?:

Thanks, and I hope I can find a reasonable way to help out.

7CDs and they give you 10 demos from software already available to download... Give me a reason to buy it. I am willing to spend $100 for it, but what's the reason?

well it's usefull if you're on 56k and can't take the time to download all sorts of software from the net. Thats the main reason I bought it, and so far I can get half my progs from the cd's. It saves me a lot of time.

The answer to your question is yes, Star Office is included. Unless you are buying the PP to support Mandrakesoft, then get the Standard Edition instead. Most users of SO say that Open Office is just as good if not better. Moonchild and I share the same view of the situation.

Counterspy