What do I need?

Mandriva-user

Well I have few ? it is,I know that I have to partition for the any one for Linux OS but how many Partition do need for partition?.

Is three partition good enough?.

So I try to install in a old setup and when I get to root password I enter my password,plus one extra,after that I click next.

You know what I get

An Error occurred no kernel installed then I click on ok because I have no choice to click on it exept ok.

I try to install everything,but there is somethink wrong can any one help me please.

It was few months that I installed fresh again on my harddrive.But at that time till now I use windows,now I get sick and tired with security on windows and right now it is time to change to linux OS system because it is for sure 100% secure then the windows and I need know big hand from your gentleman to setup my system on Mandrake 10.0.

Thank you.

Mandrake-user :zzz:

So in 7 min. I will reformat my 120gb HD and reinstall my win98 and my Mandrake10.0,but then I will playing araound with Mandrake ,win98 and winXP pro.

See you

So in 7 min. I will reformat my 120gb HD and reinstall my win98 and my Mandrake10.0,but then I will playing araound with Mandrake ,win98 and winXP pro.

See you

Well I`m back and it work just fine I can log on Win XP pro or 98 and Mandrake 10.0.

So next 1 or so week I try to hook up Nikon 5700 on Mandrake10.0.

Thank you for any one to try to help.

Mandrake-User