uninstall a game cedega installed

Jayclark

I believe when you install it there is an uninstall script. You can run that with cedega, or simply remove the games directory.

You would not want to do this in Windows, but the only thing that might be slightly fouled up would be cedega's "registry", but even then it wouldn't affect anything on your Linux box.

Just out of curiosity, why do you say it runs so poorly? I have it, as well as both of the expansion packs, installed and it runs great for me. Granted, I have never installed this under windows, so I have no frame of reference.

I just removed the files manually. The game was real laggy. No matter what the graphic details it was on. In Windows I could run it on high playable. I checked the Transgamers forum and someone else had the problem but people there just told them to upgrade the computer. So no real answer to why it was laggy. I might decide to mess with it tommorow again. I'm going to try to get Tribes 2 to work. To see if its laggy also.

Edited by Jayclark