I logged into xp today....

Lowe

Well it's been a few days since i was in my xp partition, anyway it loaded up (taking forever as usual) i started up firefox browsed a few things and the next thing you know "Virus Detected" how annoying, i was so annoyed i just went and formatted my xp partition. Am i crazy or what? :P

Edited by Lowe

Well it's been a few days since i was in my xp partion, anyway it loaded up (taking forever as usual) i started up firefox browsed a few things and the next thing you know "Virus Detected" how annoying, i was so annoyed i just went and formatted my xp partion. Am i crazy or what?  :P

I know the feeling. :lol2: The only reason I keep an XP partition on my box is because I have clients call me asking questions that pertain to XP. Win is such a pain to keep running. Update your virus sigs, update your Adaware and Spybot sigs, run Win update to get the latest security patch, run virus scans, run mal-ware scans, pray that all this is enough. :lol2:

I've half a mind to blow my XP partition away too! :P