Karamba

flightcrank

rudedood

these guys on ths BB are the greatest. As a newbie myself I come here a lot. And only last night I was looing at KDe-look and Karamba/borealis amongst others. I thought your post might give some helpful insights - but I can't imagine many helpful postings after this. Which means that people like myself who need as much help as we can get till were comfortable with what MDK can do will only lose out - where will that leave wannabe linux users then? :angry:

And you know what, I'm sure I post some real dumb Q's at times (sorry folks, not on purpose) - but always always get helpful responses. This BB rocks :headbang:

C'mon, chill - there's some great help out here, if us newbies are rudedoods, then whos' gonna help us out - only Mr Gate$ - and we don't need his help.

Amen echylo.

ChrisM you are always welcome to ask for any help you need. If I have some knowledge on your subject, no matter how little I know about it, I will try to help you and I am certain that goes for nearly all of us here. So don't be afraid to pose questions. We all started the same way.

Your very welcome to our community here at MUB :thumbs:

Cheers. John.

man, you're hopeless, why do you behave so arrogant, while you're the one who needs help? I asked you to post the contents of install.sh here, (open with an editor), but the only thing you do is irritating you with the fact we give you a lecture....

Reregister won't help you, you still have the same problem ;)

Amen  echylo.

ChrisM you are always welcome to ask for any help you need.  If I have some knowledge on your subject, no matter how little I know about it, I will try to help you and I am certain that goes for nearly all of us here.  So don't be afraid to pose questions.  We all started the same way. 

Your very welcome to our community here at MUB :thumbs: 

Cheers.          John.

Thank you AusseiJohn - and to everyone else too who has been willing and able to help me out - past, present and future :D Hopefully sometime soon I'll be doing the same.

It's always appreciated.

Edited by ChrisM