MandrakeClub dot NL RPM's

Tux Brothers

yikes! the site is in Dutch :P

What exactly is MandrakeClub.nl (obviously not the same Mandrake Club as the "official" paid-membership one).

Cn you give more details about one might expect to find there? Do you simply package "Stuff" for Mandrake 10 and post it there? For example I saw that there is a firefox9.3 rpm.

Sorry if it's obvious to everyone else...

Yes the site is in Dutch, if we got enough requests we will open a little English section, to comunicate with people from MandrakeUsers.org B)

What we are ?

A Dutch bunch of Mandy freaks, with a Dutch forum and a Knowledge Base (for members, become a member is free btw)

A few months a go we splitted up in two sections and started a devellopment section besides the forum section, and so we started making RPM's that are not available by other sources to make Mandy Linux complete.

We are still looking for RPM testers, so if you like to join the devel. feel free to ask :P

Greetz Gerard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got only one PC at home. If I break it I'll have to reinstall and I don't have the time. Still I let you know if one of your packages goes haywire.

Translation: Ik heb maar 1 PC thuis en als er iets fout gaat zal ik opnieuw moeten installeren. Daar heb ik de tijd niet voor. Maar als een van je pakketen problemen veroorzaakt of niet goed werkt laat ik het je wel weten. In elk geval bedankt voor het goede werk.

Edited by devries

• 3 weeks later...