TiSkin

bvc

so when can we expect a KDE version? :cheesy:

What? :o NEVER? :furious3: That's just sad

:cheeky:

oh yeah, :thanks: for the gnome thingy that I will probally never use ( but will get anyways :wall: ) :oops: I shouldn't have told you that :oops:

edited by iphitus, removed a little bit of white space

thanks for your hard work in porting this theme bvc :)

i just installed this theme on my ibook, i'll check out your port when i get my desktop back up and running (currently there's another system on my desk, for music making, and i'm not gonna remove it ;) )

Since you guys are in the toping of Gnome I removed all the panels and it's looking real messed up, is there a way to re-isntall the gnome desktop default look? Thanks,

-Luis

Since you guys are in the toping of Gnome I removed all the panels and it's looking real messed up, is there a way to re-isntall the gnome desktop default look?  Thanks,

-Luis

either from the console (init 3) or another wm/de w/o gnome running remove or remane all the .gnome dirs in your home dir. Beware, epiphany bookmarks are in .gnome2/epiphany

[minor hijack]

Love it bvc. What is the file browser you are using ands how did you get it looking like that?

-It's

nautilus --browser

-the toolbar is set to show icons only

-you can get treeview in the left pane by clicking the information dropdown menu

-Edit>tiles and colors?>click the colors button>custom color>click the eye dropper and click on the color of choice and give it a name. Then drag and drop the color to the left or right pane. Note: This only works in iconview.