World's first Linux keyboard announced

Gnubie

US$49.00 = about £27.00 It seems a good deal to me. The company also has a quality reputation.

Think i wil buy one when its released, been using the same keyboard for about 5 years now.

Well, keyboards start at around $9 where I'm from. Multimedia keyboards about $13 and wireless at around double that.

So, comparitively speaking, it is quite expensive for what it is. I guess it's because the demand is much smaller.

Well, keyboards start at around $9 where I'm from. Multimedia keyboards about $13 and wireless at around double that.

So, comparitively speaking, it is quite expensive for what it is. I guess it's because the demand is much smaller.

Start at around only $9?? :o That wouldn't even buy me three pints of beer here.

Man, thats cheap.

and what is the purpose of this? :unsure:

I have the win_logo on my keyboard? :unsure:

never noticed :o

what does it do :help:

maybe next we'll see linux harddrives :screwy:

I wondered that too. found this somewhere:

# Hit the Logo key once to access the Windows Start menu.

# Hold down the Logo key and hit D to minimize or restore all open windows.

# Hold down the Logo key and hit E to open the Windows Explorer file management application.

# Hold down the Logo key and hit F to launch the File search interface (it will say "Search Results" at the top of the window.

# Hold down the Logo key and hit F1 to access the Help and Support Center.

# Hold down the Logo key and hit R to access the Run dialogue box.

# Hold down the Logo key and hit Break (this key is usually shared with Pause) to access the System Properties box

# Hold down the Logo key and hit Tab to step through taskbar buttons. Repeatedly hit Tab to keep stepping through them.

# Hold down the Logo and Ctrl keys and hit F to search for another computer on your network.

# Hold down the Logo key and hit U to open the Utility Manager.

I think Logo+Tab is my favourite so far. Just like Alt+Tab, except it focuses a different window WITHOUT BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT. :screwy: