Mandrake 10.0

ncb

Hey if you decide you want to be generous and burn me a working copy of 10.0 that would be awesome. Want to mail it to me too? I would love you forever. I've been on Mandrake 8.1 since the day I got it. I ordered it off Mandrakeuser.org and it took like 2 months to come which sucked I was anticipating it so badly that I bought a Mandrake 8.1 package at Wal-Mart I saw and installed it. Like 1 month later the cds came in the mail. I just really would like to upgrade but don't have a credit card to order online like from some cheap package deal and I don't have the connection to download. I definitely understand it would be a pain to do this but if someone was willing that would be a godsend.

Why don't you just dl it off the mandrake site, or do a network install for that matter? You do have a internet connection as you made it here. :P I've done it on dialup, it's not fun as doing it on broadband but it does work.

Why don't you just dl it off the mandrake site, or do a network install for that matter? You do have a internet connection as you made it here.  :P I've done it on dialup, it's not fun as doing it on broadband but it does work.

Don't you have to have a cd burner to burn the iso's you download? I don't know what a network install is.

there is a way...I've done it before (by accident, but it wored :P) the first time I installed...you download the files instead of the ISO, and I guess in theory you can install from that...but what I did is used the floppy creator prog thingy and made the network install disc, and connected to the FTP server I downloaded from...I don't think ur supposed to do that though...lol

I'll mail you the CDs though if you want...I mailed 9.2 to a friend a month or two ago...so if you live in the US it shouldn't be a problem...if not I'll have to look at how much it'd cost :P

Edited by Urza9814