MadHattr

• 1 month later...

Considering you can pick up Mig Alley and Commanche in a duel-jewel box for about $10,... this is good news. I just might pick up a copy in advance of the port, just in case its no longer around when the port's done.

Considering you can pick up Mig Alley and Commanche in a duel-jewel box for about $10,... this is good news. I just might pick up a copy in advance of the port, just in case its no longer around when the port's done.

Well, that will be the case, since it doesn't look like the port will ever be done...

Note that this will also render your purchase of none effect. :P

Don't count them out yet. Neverwinter Nights will be done eventually, for example,...

A fan-based project is more encouraging than a commercial port that can be killed by beancounters. The fans may take longer, but they have more motivation to finish their work once they put considerable time in. AND someone else can always pick up the project if they drop the ball.

Don't count them out yet. Neverwinter Nights will be done eventually, for example,...

A fan-based project is more encouraging than a commercial port that can be killed by beancounters. The fans may take longer, but they have more motivation to finish their work once they put considerable time in. AND someone else can always pick up the project if they drop the ball.

Overall, I would agree, except given WHO is supposedly porting this game. And considering that their website has been redone and has no mention of MiG Alley on it...

Overall' date=' I would agree, except given WHO is supposedly porting this game. And considering that their website has been redone and has no mention of MiG Alley on it...[/quote']

Maybe they just forgot about it, there short term memory may not be to hot :wink:

Not that mines any better.

That could very well be, but I thought they had to do it for a school project or something. Maybe not, I honestly don't remember.

But anyhow, it'd sure suck to not get this port, after it being announced on the Linux gaming sites and all... We need some flight sim games.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope is a recipe for letdown. Well, not all the time, but I'm nearly 100% certain in this case.

Madhattr doesn't seem to be saying, one way or the other, if they are going to continue porting... seems kinda strange to me.