Bittorrent Client??

darks1dez

I use Bit comet On the Windows Enviroment...But I can't seem to find one similar to it for Linux..I dont like the Original One...downloads Fail too Much , Connectios too slow...No organization.... I used to use bit comet ...you can see some screen shots at their Website HERE So does anyone Know.....Also I am Having Some Issues Installing Lime Wire...Can anyone help On BOTH of these Questions? :thumbs: :D

Cool Ok Umm can I get Azzureas As an Rpm...?? And Where Would I get Java?? ?????I tried to download BlackDown,,,and in all seriousness. WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THAT i dont have a clue as to what I should download....

That Is the directory I went to Assuming that was the Latest Version for Intel Based PC... soo someone plz tell me an easier way to install java. or plz have the patience to explain to me HOW to go about this. :mdk: :mellow: Edited by darks1dez

Cool Ok Umm can I get Azzureas As an Rpm...?? And Where Would I get Java?? ?????I tried to download BlackDown,,,and in all seriousness. WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THAT i dont have a clue as to what I should download.... 
That Is the directory I went to Assuming that was the Latest Version for Intel Based PC... soo someone plz tell me an easier way to install java. or plz have the patience to explain to me HOW to go about this. :mdk: :mellow:

Really, I just don't remember anymore. I always just figure out how to install something more or less from scratch, by doing lots of google searches and by reading the documentation that comes with the software. Here are some little things I remember:

Java: get it from java.sun.com or sun.java.com or whatever the place is called. You may have to install from the command line, and you may have to install as root, or at least "su"

Azureus. I think I kept googling until I found a Mandrake.rpm version and just installed it by double clicking. I'm not sure.

to install azureus simply untar (expand) the archive, cd in the directory and type "./azureus" and you're in business.

get java here: http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

I've never tried the rpm version, I always installed the binary version (run the file you download basically). Just follow the isntructions for whatever version you download.