Beta pages from my book

afrosheen

Well, for any of you new or old users, I'm currently working on a book about Mandrake 10. If you want to check out what I've got so far, download the openoffice files from here:

http://tech-fix.com/book/mdkbook-win.sxw and http://tech-fix.com/book/errata.sxw

It's a work-in-progress, comments are welcome.

I'm going to go ahead and move this back to tips and tricks. I know that I, and anyone else here, would appreciate any of your tips, tricks, and anything else you would care to contribute! :lol: I've already downloaded the pages and am reading through it.

Uh, are you sure it's a good idea to bury this post here? The book is intended for new or lightly experienced users. Well, anyway, feedback is very welcome, download, read, criticize.  :afro:  :afro:

It wasn't buried: as it's a 'work-in-progress', I moved it to the forum where we 'discuss Linux-related projects initiated by members'. :huh:

Then why is there "MandrakeUsers.org  > General Help > Tips and Tricks" in my breadcrumb?  :unsure:

In your breadcrumb??? :unsure:

If you're asking why the topic is in Tips & Tricks: it started there, I moved it, then Ixthusdan moved it back... :P

Yeah, I eat URL's for breakfast... :joker:

So it started in T&T, then you moved it to Workbench and then Ix put it in T&T. In the same logic, another admin should now come and move it to "Frequently Asked Questions and How To's".

:lol2: