Doom 3 in Athlon XP 1600+ (1480 Mhz) ?????????????

luizmdk

You finds that Doom 3 goes to twirl in my computer. The config of my pc it in my signature. Please its opinions postem I very want to play Doom 3 :P

I remember I I had 5 years when my father bought the first computer that twirled MS-DOS, my father taught to me to enter in the game of a man of the caves but I found the game a nastiness and start to move in the one Of and ai I found Doom 2 and adored this game I I remember that I had fear to pass of the fourth phase (or was of fifth) :headbang:

Edited by luizmdk

LZ: you actually understood the post? :P Im lost

From what I gather, I think youre asking if it would run properly? Mine runs on medium settings at 640x480, my specs are as follows:

AMD AthlonXP 2100+ (1.7Ghz)(yes I clocked it back for all those playing at home, it was running at 2.3Ghz but a few of my fans are having power supply problems for now ;) )

512meg DDR RAM

GeForce4 Ti4200 Turbo

Basically, its a yes, Doom3 would run on your system :D

Edited by plati

I agree with LZ, the Rage 128 32mb may have some issues. It isn't as advanced as the game may require it to be, but turning off some of the effects may allow it to run. If buying a new video card is an option, I would do that. Hope you get it working :) I'm a poor college student and don't have the $ to buy a copy :(

I'm a poor highschool student

My concern game to function it is the hardware therefore in Brazil is very easy here to obtain games or programs of computers in other words the piracy is very big here

I'm a poor highschool student

My concern game to function it is the hardware therefore in Brazil is very easy here to obtain games or programs of computers in other words the piracy is very big here

Hell with this setup I can only get 800x600x32 w/ no antialiasing

Barton 2500+ @ 3200+ (1.8volts, 200x11)

512MB Dual Channel Kingston HyperX PC3500

ATi Radeon 9600 (np) 128MB

I have an 1800xp, 256MB ram and a fx5200 video card with 128MB ram. The game runs, but the play is terrible. I need more ram.