Printing with Canon BJC-4310SP

Guest Dirge

Guest Dirge

Because I couldn't find any information on the net I decided to post my experience here. Hopefully somone else can benefit from it too.

I have successfuly installed a Canon BJC-4310SP printer on Mandrake 10.0 Official.

Initially the recommended driver was causing problems. I installed the BJC-600 drivers, the only thing I have to do is adjust the margins.

I can confirm it is printing perfectly :)

Good deal. Canon's can be tricky in my experience. I found you either have to try all the drivers on the CD or use Turboprint. You should post this in the Tips and Tricks forum. I have one there about a Canon i450. Thanks for posting that tip. Maybe the nice Mods can move your post. :)

Edited by spiedra

Good deal. Canon's can be tricky in my experience. I found you either have to try all the drivers on the CD or use Turboprint. You should post this in the Tips and Tricks forum. I have one there about a Canon i450. Thanks for posting that tip. Maybe the nice Mods can move your post. :)

Done. B)