The return of Show Off your Desktop

liquidzoo

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the song your playing in there :)

Nice skin too.

which was it? I updated the screenie :woops: ...yes, I enjoy them ;)

Thx! I'm starting to like it to. Looking for docs so I can figure out how to change the button and menubar size.

SmoothColbalt/Aqua2000Preview

Edited by bvc

Been a while since I posted one. Fluxbox, with korn, kmix, klaptop_check, and mdk-check-update-gnome running in the taskbar. Irssi (running in a transparent Eterm window) with the nicklist script that I hacked to colorize people who are away. gkrellm running in the slit over there. Nothing fancy.

post-835-1096304325_thumb.jpg

I never thought I'd enjoy an engine based theme so much (smooth engine). The theme, SmoothCobalt, does include a pixmap panel background by default for a nicer panel. I got 3 of the metacity buttons elsewhere and everything I make sucks, so......

Icons? I'm waiting for permission. So, too much longer and I'll replace them in the SmoothCobalt/icons directory and release it, and the Cobalt metacity, without the Aqua2004 icons. I made them just to have something to go with the icons.

Wallpaper

Big-SmoothCobalt

SmoothCobalt1-small.jpg

Edited by bvc

Cool looking desktops you guys got and great looking themes,

btw bvc, have you made any dark themes? Like darn blue and white or black and green ? IF so tell I would love to try one of those dark themes.