liquidzoo

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:woot_jump:

what do ya think.....do we need a milk-chrome gtk to go with the metacity? Of course, I'd have to get about five ppl's permission for the scheme you see here :wall:

no milk-chrome eh?

k

actually......it's starting to get to my eyes :lol: .....which is why I like the darker/milder stuff :D

Edited by bvc

well I guess so.....no wm? except on the term?...what are you doing? :lol2:

I pulled out Expocity agaim, but I still don't think I like it. It's kind of like Mac OSX's Expose

After you make/install it,

metacity --replace

& use

Alt+Tab

to snap the programs in place.

Coming soon......Marcintesh_OS-L-Blue GTK

....icons aready available at gnome-look.org.....black, and white icons also coming soon and maybe black and white gtk's ;)

oh, and diff colored wallpapers to! :D

weeeee!!!!!!!!! I'll be getting space at kernow-webhosting :headbang: and putting all my stuff there. I swear Roadrunner saw the bandwidth coming off my small 10MB and limited me. Sometimes you can only get 3k out of the sucker......jerks! Of course the limit may have already been there, but either way it stinks, so it's kernow-webhosting :afro:

Guess what I've been doing tonight  :devil:

I'm too scared to go to bed... might have horrible nightmares. When I started playing games many years ago, I never expected that we'd get to a stage where a game can be so... captivating.

Today I love Cedega. Checkit:post-536-1093213201_thumb.jpg

What kind of program is running on the desktop? The one on the left middle and upper middle.

Thanks.

Here's my most recent.

But I've got to change it now. A buddy came over last night and took one look at it and said "How come you've got a Teletubby walpaper?"

TELETUBBIES???? Crap, it does kinda look like the Teletubby hill doesn't it?

post-3423-1093708709_thumb.jpg

ya once again I'm posting, but I think what I'm doing really is just changin back grounds,

anyways here's mine.

-Luis

Edited by Jet2k5

Here's my most recent.

But I've got to change it now.  A buddy came over last night and took one look at it and said "How come you've got a Teletubby walpaper?"

TELETUBBIES????    Crap, it does kinda look like the Teletubby hill doesn't it?

there are a couple of really cool Naruto (and other) wallpapers on http://www.deviantart.com/ :)