The return of Show Off your Desktop

liquidzoo

nice shot B)

...and thank you. I thought the design and artwork deserved the best. Tabs in a lot of apps still drive me nuts but I d/k what to do about it. I may eventually try and fix the down arrow stretching on the buttons/comboboxes. Thanks for posting a screenie!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when I posted it, I did not have any associations. After looking at it later, I admit the one on the left reminded me of tyme because of the style hat and the shots he has posted. Why do you think, I'd think you are the one on the right? :unsure: I've never seen a pic of you.

Edited by bvc

when I posted it, I did not have any associations. After looking at it later, I admit the one on the left reminded me of tyme because of the style hat and the shots he has posted. Why do you think, I'd think you are the one on the right? :unsure: I've never seen a pic of you.

the order you said our nicks

the order you said our nicks

No, then tyme would have been mentioned first and as I said , I had nothing in mind when I posted it. Just thought of 3 musb penguins, is all. Lighten up.