The return of Show Off your Desktop

liquidzoo

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A thought: if you uploaded your screenshot somewhere and retained the filename on future uploads, you wouldn't have to post a million times to this thread and it would be very neat.

Should I be developing a complex about all of my old threads always being the ones 'accidentally' deleted? :P :cheesy:

tyme: Is that really OSX. Man that looks sweet!!!

yes, yes it is. I got an iBook. it's so sweet...I only have 10gb of HD space though, so I'm not too keen on installing the developer tools (1.5gb) so that I can use fink and darwinports, but really I don't need them...I can have fun anyways :)

I need to do another install though...I was going to split the HD OSX/Linux but it's just too small for that.

here is my working-desktop, featuring kde, nuvola icons and plastic theme+ deco, milk-color-theme.

Edited by arctic

Guest datamix

AMD athlon XP 1.6, 266 FSB

768mb DDR

1 10k rpm 18GB scsi

1 10k rpm 36gb scsi

64mb nvidia gforce 4 mx440

32 mb radeon

mandrake 10, kernel 2.6.3-7

post-6231-1092001823_thumb.jpg

Well I know you guys just can't get enough of these BBX Mercury-L screenshots, so here's another! By the by, bvc, great job on the port -- you've done a very thorough job!

Programs open: gimp, gaim, xchat, gkrellm, xmms (with the OSD plugin, which I lurve)

Without further ado, here is BVC's mercury in all it's crappy .jpg compression glory.

(Gentoo 2.6.7, w/ Gnome 2.6)

post-2945-1092038860_thumb.jpg