The return of Show Off your Desktop

liquidzoo

There was an accident and the old thread went the way of so many OT threads.

So...now we have the Triumphant Return of the Show Off your Desktop thread!

Feel free to post your old screenshots if you wish and continue posting those great screenies that give us all so many great ideas

I'm not going to post all of my screenshots, instead, please view them all using this link: http://liquidzoo.no-ip.com It is also found in my signature.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool here's mine once again....

Umm I don't think that it's working, it's still big....

Edited by Luis101

We're still trying to figure out why thumbnails aren't working. And I have to own up to the fact that it's my fault that the thread was accidentally deleted. That's what happens when it's late and you're tired. I meant to delete a test post and deleted the thread instead. :o :oops:

Hey tyme, 't wasn't you! :P

Mysti, can happen to even the best of us ;)

(but you guys scared me there: first time in months that I've seen a horizontal scrollbar) :woops:

Edited by Darkelve

We're still trying to figure out why thumbnails aren't working. And I have to own up to the fact that it's my fault that the thread was accidentally deleted. That's what happens when it's late and you're tired. I meant to delete a test post and deleted the thread instead

Integrity! :thumbs:

We all still thank your awesome! :woops:

We're still trying to figure out why thumbnails aren't working. And I have to own up to the fact that it's my fault that the thread was accidentally deleted. That's what happens when it's late and you're tired. I meant to delete a test post and deleted the thread instead

Integrity! :thumbs:

We all still thank your awesome! :woops:

thank your awesome? :unsure:

Edited by Darkelve

First, it happens to every sysadmin at least once, bummer. My only known cure, Ghirardelli chocolate covered espresso beans chased with Pepsi, been my friend during more than a few server resuces :jester:

Not nearly as nice or elablorate as some I've seen in this thread, I'll have to keep tweaking .desktop2.png

Edited, forgot LiquidWeather, mmmmeyecandy!!!

Edited by xbob

looks nice and clean to me xbob!

hit'n polish mode on this baby.

got a few stock-icons, new notebook to make the tabs slide in, and edited the tabs a bit.....need to somemore for bigger tabs in apps like gedit.

:woops:

BBX Mercury L

hey iphitus, you skinning windows now? :unsure:

:lol:

http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=1&SkinID=4410

Edited by bvc

got a few stock-icons, new notebook to make the tabs slide in, and edited the tabs a bit.....need to somemore for bigger tabs in apps like gedit.

BBX Mercury L

i wouldnt dream of doing such a thing

BBX Mercury L

bvc, your work makes me think about switching to Gnome, that looks great. :headbang: