Which WM/DE do you use?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which WM/DE do you use?

• KDE or Gnome
    • Fluxbox
    • Windowmaker
    • XFCE
    • Other (please specify)

This poll has been done before, but I'm curious and I want to use these results for something else as well. Please specify which one you voted for in a reply. If you chose 'Other' please specify which WM/DE you use.

I know that the first choice is going to get the most votes, but that's ok. My reasoning for grouping them together was so I could put another choice in there besides 'Other' (5 choices max for a poll)

So here goes. Post your preference and let's see what happens!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KDE for me. It has the best file manager and ample quality applications for the KDE environment.

Next, XFCE is most impressive because it is simple and clean yet functional and compared to most other WManagers, it flies!

KDE 3.2 on my main PC, mainly because it's got enough power to run it flawlessly, and because my girlfriend also use this computer.

On my second computer, I run Fluxbox, have only run it for two weeks, so I'm guite new to it. So far I just love it on this low-spec laptop.

I have installed Fluxbox on my main PC and I may convert to it completely after a while... I'm not sure yet.